Hall and Old Church
The Public Hall and the Old Church is the focus of many exciting and varied activities.
For any enquiries or bookings call Daniel – 0427 635 558.
There are permanent bookings as set out below, however if you wish to hire the Hall or Old Church for functions including weddings, birthday parties, or for new clubs and groups then contact us to enquire as to the cost and availability.
About the Hall
The Public Hall at 87 Willis Road Bli Bli was opened on 25 November 1927. The Hall is owned and managed by the Bli Bli Public Hall and Community Association and is hired to local groups for their use. Since 1927 there have been a number of changes to the Hall including recent extension and air conditioning of the Hall.
About the Old Church
The Old Church at 89 Willis Road Bli Bli was built in 1937 and was originally a Presbyterian Church. It is now leased by the Bli Bli Public Hall Community Association.